Yes, sign me up today!

Charter Membership 

Statement of Benefits

You’re invited to enjoy all the benefits of Charter Membership in The Old Farmer’s Almanac 1792 Society—here is what you’ll get:

The Old Farmer’s Almanac:                         

* Hardcover Collector's Edition ($16.95)
  * (2) Special Trade Softcover Editions ($17.90)
  * Replica 1820 Edition ($9.00)
  * Replica 1920 Edition ($9.00)
  * EXTRA! monthly digital magazine ($9.99)

Garden Guide ($5.99)

Almanac Weather Notebook 
($14.95)                

Gardening Wall Calendar ($9.99)

Weather Watcher’s Wall Calendar ($9.99)

Annual Engagement Calendar ($14.99)

Everyday Desk Calendar ($14.99)

Country Wall Calendar ($10.99)

Moon Wall Calendar ($10.99

FREE Sun Catcher

FREE Vegetable Gardener's Handbook 

Shipping + Handling ($15.00)

Total Retail Value: $170.72

Your 43% Membership Savings! 
-$73.72 

Your Price:  $97.00 

Continuous Service Guarantee: Your membership will automatically renew every year in August and will continue unless canceled. Your credit card will be charged according to the terms selected above. If you are dissatisfied with your membership at any time, for any reason, you may cancel without further obligation, no questions asked.

Half-Price Charter Membership Special for 

You Right Now!

The Old Farmer’s Almanac 1792 Society Charter Membership

Total value of over $176 for just $97—45% off right now!

Total $170.72 value for just $97!

Get all of the periodicals and calendars we publish with your Charter Membership in The Old Farmer’s Almanac 1792 Society!

+

Total $170.72 value for just $97!

Plus, a special FREE bonus when you join today!

Get your very own FREE Sun Catcher!

Dazzling recycled glass that's been hand-pressed so each one is unique! Hang it in your favorite window and watch the Sun shimmer throughout the room! 

Yes, sign me up today!

+

Yes, sign me up today!
Yes, sign me up today!

Join The Old Farmer’s Almanac 1792 Society as a Charter Member today and get it all for just $97—a 43% savings!

Yes, sign me up today!

The Old Farmer's Almanac 1792 Society Charter Membership—43% Off PLUS FREE Vegetable Gardener's Handbook!

Continuous Service Guarantee: Your membership will automatically renew every year in August and will continue unless canceled. Your credit card will be charged according to the terms selected above. If you are dissatisfied with your membership at any time, for any reason, you may cancel without further obligation, no questions asked.

The Old Farmer's Almanac 
P.O. Box 520

1121 Main Street 
Dublin, NH 03444
1-800-305-4143

The Old Farmer's Almanac 1792 Society Charter Membership—43% Off PLUS FREE Vegetable Gardener's Handbook!

Yes, I accept your offer for a special Charter Membership in The Old Farmer’s Almanac 1792 Society—I’ll get all the periodicals and calendars, plus my FREE bonus of a beautiful, handcrafted Sun Catcher!

Half-Price Charter Membership Special for You Right Now!

This offer is valid in the United States only.

This offer is valid in the United States only.